The ridiculous song and dance has been given credence for way too long. Each time the Fed announces it once again WILL NOT RAISE RATES the clowns in the financial media as well as the Fed’s own mouthpieces immediately jump-start the kabuki debate all over again.
Fed Audit Shocker: They Come from Planet Klepto
This video by John Titus of BestEvidence published Sep 14, 2015 uses the Fed’s own documentation to illustrate the criminality.
One thing is clear regardless: the Fed is driving the U.S. into a 2nd depression in order to carry out its one and only remit now that America’s ability to produce real jobs has been reduced to ash, namely, propping up criminal banks with multi-trillion-dollar giveaways.
“They Come from Planet Klepto,” undertakes an intensive examination of the transcript and exhibits from the Fed’s June 2009 FOMC meeting held during the first few critical months of the most ambitious monetary experiment of all time, which the Fed falsely swore was temporary in nature.
As it turns out, the Federal Reserve never intended to unwind the radical balance sheet expansion it began 7 years ago at all, as one of the central purposes of the Fed programs—aside from enabling broke banks to erect an illusion of solvency big enough to justify bonuses—was to cover up the very Wall Street crimes that caused the meltdown of 2008 in the first place.
“Planet Klepto” distinguishes itself from many other worthy efforts along the same lines in its granular treatment of untrammeled criminality driving Federal Reserve policy by lavishing attention on the Fed’s own words, charts, documents, projections, speeches, papers, spreadsheets and data.
- Criminals are running the Federal Reserve and using it as both a sword to steal money and a shield to conceal their crimes
- There never has been a plan for an exit strategy, the only strategy was to trick the public into believing they had a plan.
- The obvious suspect here is Mortgage Backed Securities and not far beneath the surface, the Federal Reserve’s role as an accessory after the fact to one of the biggest financial crimes of all time is as clear as day.
- The Fed payed a dollar and change even though the crisis of 2008 had sent prices, which were sitting at a few cents on the dollar to begin with, through the floor.
- Bankers at these institutions in acts of blatant criminality then sold MBS’s that weren’t backed by any mortgages or promisory notes at all.
- All tolled the Federal Reserve has printed 1.73 Trillion Dollars and handed it over in exchange for worthless assets which had been sitting at the Fed shielded from prying eyes for six years. The only use for these papers now, is as exhibits in criminal prosecutions.
For some off-the-cuff commentary about the video listen to John Titus dig in even deeper in this interview with Dave Kranzler and Rory Hall on Shadow of Truth.
- The Fed knew the Mortgage Backed Securities were worthless…
- The Banks knew the Mortgage Backed Securities were worthless…
- The Banks dump the worthless paper onto the Fed’s balance sheet
- The Fed pays the banks money for the worthless paper plus interest for excess reserves parked at the Fed
- No one is prosecuted for admitted crimes, the banks pay small fractions of the purloined money as fines
and on and on……….