VIDEO: Government trained OSHA mask experts Tammy Clark & Kristen Meghan join Del Bigtree in-studio at The Highwire to break down vital info on masks, PPE, and their role in #Covid19 prevention. Every adult on this planet wearing a mask needs to hear this riveting discussion.
Doctors are not mask experts-the two women in the interview ARE!
Their video on youTube in July 2020 went viral, now hear them interviewed and shed some light on real mask science.
Cloth masks not only do not work in stopping the spread of minuscule viral particles but ear loop masks and cloth masks increase the spread through fomite transmission-cross contamination, your touching your face adjusting your mask constantly…..
Wearing masks for prolonged periods of time increase carbon dioxide levels, oxygen deprivation,….
Oxygen deprivation leads to headaches, nausea and fatigue.
Not only will this not decrease the spread of infectious disease this will increase the numbers
Hypoxia(oxygen deprivation) enhances immune suppression…
They are doing more harm than good.
An overview of the current evidence regarding the effectiveness of face masks.
1. Studies on the effectiveness of face masks
So far, most studies found little to no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks in the general population, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control.
- A May 2020 meta-study on pandemic influenza published by the US CDC found that face masks had no effect, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control. (Source)
- A Danish randomized controlled trial with 6000 participants, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2020, found no statistically significant effect of high-quality medical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection in a community setting. (Source)
- A February 2021 review by the European CDC found no significant evidence supporting the effectiveness of non-medical and medical face masks in the community. Furthermore, the European CDC advises against the use of FFP2/N95 respirators by the general public. (Source)
- A July 2020 review by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth masks against virus infection or transmission. (Source)
- A November 2020 Cochrane review found that face masks did not reduce influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, neither in the general population nor in health care workers. (Source)
- A May 2020 cross-country study by the University of East Anglia (preprint) found that a mask requirement was of no benefit and could even increase the risk of infection. (Source)
- An April 2020 review by two US professors in respiratory and infectious disease from the University of Illinois concluded that face masks have no effect in everyday life, neither as self-protection nor to protect third parties (so-called source control). (Source)
- An article in the New England Journal of Medicine from May 2020 came to the conclusion that cloth face masks offer little to no protection in everyday life. (Source)
- A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal BMJ Open found that cloth masks were penetrated by 97% of particles and may increase infection risk by retaining moisture or repeated use. (Source)
- An August 2020 review by a German professor in virology, epidemiology and hygiene found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks and that the improper daily use of masks by the public may in fact lead to an increase in infections. (Source)
Some Additional aspects
- There is increasing evidence that the novel coronavirus is transmitted, at least in indoor settings, not only by droplets but also by smaller aerosols. However, due to their large pore size and poor fit, cloth masks cannot filter out aerosols (see video analysis below): over 90% of aerosols penetrate or bypass the mask and fill a medium-sized room within minutes.
- The WHO admitted to the BBC that its June 2020 mask policy update was due not to new evidence but “political lobbying”: “We had been told by various sources WHO committee reviewing the evidence had not backed masks but they recommended them due to political lobbying. This point was put to WHO who did not deny.” (D. Cohen, BBC Medical Corresponent).
- To date, the only randomized controlled trial (RCT) on face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection in a community setting found no statistically significant benefit (see above). However, three major journals refused to publish this study, delaying its publication by several months.
- An analysis by the US CDC found that 85% of people infected with the new coronavirus reported wearing a mask “always” (70.6%) or “often” (14.4%). Compared to the control group of uninfected people, always wearing a mask did not reduce the risk of infection.
- Researchers from the University of Minnesota found that the infectious dose of SARS-CoV-2 is just 300 virions (viral particles), whereas a single minute of normal speaking may generate more than 750,000 virions, making cloth face masks unlikely to prevent an infection.
- Japan, despite its widespread use of face masks, experienced its most recent influenza epidemicwith more than 5 million people falling ill just one year ago, in January and February 2019. However, unlike SARS-CoV-2, the influenza virus is easily transmitted by children, too.
- Austrian scientists found that the introduction, retraction and re-introduction of a face mask mandate in Austria had no influence on the coronavirus infection rate. Moreover, German analysts found that N95/FFP2 masks, too, had no influence on the infection rate.
- In the US state of Kansas, the 90 counties without mask mandates had lower coronavirus infection rates than the 15 counties with mask mandates. To hide this fact, the Kansas health department tried to manipulate the official statistics and data presentation.
- Contrary to common belief, studies in hospitals found that the wearing of a medical mask by surgeons during operations didn’t reduce post-operative bacterial wound infections in patients.
- During the notorious 1918 influenza pandemic, the use of cloth face masks among the general population was widespread and in some places mandatory, but they made no difference.
- Asian countries with low covid infection rates, most of them neighboring China, benefited not from face masks but mainly from early border closures. This is confirmed by Scandinavian countries Norway, Finland and Denmark, which didn’t introduce mask mandates but closed borders early and saw very low covid infection and death rates, too.
- German scientists found that in and on N95 (FFP2) masks, the novel coronavirus remains infectious for several days, much longer than on most other materials, thus significantly increasing the risk of infection by touching or reusing such masks.
Masks Are Making You Sick
VIDEO: This is an excerpt of The Daily Wrap Up 2/16/21 & 2/19/21
In the video Ryan Christian, The Last American Vagabond will take you through sourced documentation on the following:
Trusting the science-trusting the authorities and trusting what they tell you is the science?
OR distrusting the authorities who are trying to tell you what the science is…..
look at the science for yourself….
The “authorities” are not actually looking at or talking about the real science.
* Your Mask May Be Causing Candida Growth in Your Mouth
Your mask is creating fungal and bacterial infections in your mouth……Candid Growth is basically a yeast infection around your mouth.
Problems result from moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration and may result in an increased rate of infection.
* Your Mask May Be Causing Oral Thrush-symptoms include
- soreness or burning in your mouth
- dry cracked skin at the corners of your mouth
- difficulty swallowing
- a loss of taste
* Dentists declare ‘mask mouth’ a new phenomenon as they see explosion in patients suffering from tooth decay and gum disease after wearing face coverings
* Hypoxia – When your body doesn’t have enough oxygen, you could get hypoxemia or hypoxia. These are dangerous conditions. Without oxygen, your brain, liver, and other organs can be damaged just minutes after symptoms start.
* Hypercapnia – reduced blood oxygen levels – caused by breathing abnormally high levels of carbon dioxide
Masks-False Safety and Real Dangers
Study: Hypoxia, Hypercapnia and physiological effects
Primary Doctor Medical Journal – Winter 2020
*Prolonged mask wearing, breathing in your own moist air can lead to bacterial pneumonia.
@ 1:50:26 into the video you can see yet another example(Rio Di Janeiro) of people living a normal life, walking the streets, socializing like real human beings, no masks, no panic…..one of many examples. I will try to compile as many examples, eg: Sweden, Russia, etc in another post.
ALL source links from the Last American Vagabond can be found below:
PLEASE ALSO SEE: The Mask Debate
Please share this, pass it along,
comment and start a conversation.
ALL source links from the Last American Vagabond
Do your own research-come to your own conclusions
Video Source Links:
5 NIH/National Library of Medicine studies from 2004-2020 all finding verifiable health effects from wearing a face mask, including scientifically verified reduction is blood oxygen level:
Cloth Mask Study
SOME of the mask studies on efficacy: